Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Caturday Post - somethin' special

Not As They Seem

Meeting you was
Not the best thing that happened to me
Losing trust and hating you was

Give up
I believe there isn’t any reason for me to
Keep myself open to you
I would just
Hold on to my pride and leave
Because it would be unreal to
Forgive you for hurting me
I am always ready to
See you suffer
I couldn’t stand to
Let go of my anger
Because you showed me hatred, I must
Hate you back
But I can’t
Ignore how disappointing you turned out to be
It was easy not to
Look immediately at your true self
It’s a shame that I couldn’t
Make you the person I wanted you to be
It was wrong to
Abhor me for I loved you for your indescribable beauty

Your loyalty and truthfulness are
Not important

Your gorgeous face and angelic looks are

Hold It!

Who told you to read the entry from top to bottom?
As the title says, things are not as they seem.
Read each line again and this time, start from the bottom and read upwards.

No comments: