Friday, July 20, 2007

Random rants - If it's not one thing, its another

Maybe I'll just post some random rants for today. I had one hell of a week and there's barely enough breathing space for me. Too much time has been dedicated to work and less to more important things like sleeping. Just when I though I was about to have a weekend off, I suddenly receive tons of assignments on the last minute. There goes my plan for the weekend. Its a good thing Amphersand is only a virtual store or else weeds and 5-foot tall grass would have been growing there by now. I guess these inconveniences all part of the gamble I made...

Two of my block mates didn't attend classes today because they used his time to travel to their Immersion destination. One of them texted me this afternoon and it sounds (I hope that it is!) like their doing OK on their first day. I mean the weather there surely must have been better compared to what happened in Manila this afternoon. A brief freak rain storm attacked the city for about 15 to 20 minutes. Winds blew with unbelievable strength. I was caught in the middle of traffic and it was difficult moving around because visibility was extremely low. If I'm not careful, I might hit another car or the street lamp post. Anyways back to the Immersion issue.

I don't know if it's just me or it's because it's Friday (hey its Caturday tomorrow!) but during our Analytical Chemistry class, which is my last class for the day, it seemed the size of the class was reduced by half. Knowing that two of my friends would be away today and for the entire weekend really made me feel that a really really big part of my day was missing. There was this noticeable and disturbing sense of incompleteness. It's kind of like forcing your car to move on a missing tire.

Well more work ahead for me tomorrow. Gotta catch some z's and recharge myself for another restless week-end.

No comments: