Monday, July 23, 2007

Feelings of paranoia

Well I've decided to take a break from busting my brains from reading the philosophies of Immanuel Kant. Somehow, I'm only able to grasp the surface or the shell of what he wants to say. I hate it the way he writes. The way he uses a lot of semicolons and other quotation marks to make an entire paragraph out of a single sentence. If his point was simplified, maybe I'll understand and appreciate it better. Then again, some things are amazing because of their complexities.

I've finished my excel homework for CS10.5. It took me only about half an hour to finish it. I plan on doing my lab report next and after that, it seems like I don't have anymore pending assignments. What I hate about myself is that the less work I need to finish, the more uneasy I feel because it seems like a moment of free time is too good to be true. I can feel it in my gut that sooner or later, an unforgiving amount of work is waiting for me right around the corner. And this gut feeling often overwhelms me and brings me to a state of paranoia.

Gotta be alert.

Feeling more uneasy by the minute...

*HELP*

No comments: