Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Working on a Caturday?

Wow. I didn't realize I haven't been posting for more than a week. I missed Caturday! This is thanks to the hell weeks I've been experiencing (and I guess I'm not the only one). But I must admit that the work load this semester may be as demanding but not as many as the previous ones.

Let's see... classes are suspended tomorrow. This could mean that my Philosophy oral exam will be piled up together with the coming hell week. I have to make good use of this unexpected break and devise a strategy on how to tackle the next hell week.

I can start working on editing my website. I just realized that the current design is not as "customer-friendly" as it should be.

Even if I don't want to, I have to start preparing for my midterm lab test on Physical Chemistry. I still can't believe they scheduled it on a Caturday!

No comments: