Monday, April 28, 2008

Suffering from bad net connection

It's been a very long while since I last posted an entry here. I've got my DSL provider to thank for that. It's so strange that one Sunday afternoon, the Internet connection just went dead and it's been 2 weeks and counting. I'm using a public access computer here in my school that's why you're able to read this post. Don't you just hate it when the internet goes dead just when you need it the most? And the worst part is that our provider couldn't figure out what's wrong with our connection. I've forwarded dozens of complaints to their help center and I've probably earned a record already as their most frequent caller. What could possible be wrong? Is it real hardware failure or is it just company incompetence? One thing is for sure though. I'm paying nearly a thousand pesos a month for a good DSL connection and the company is not delivering it's promise!

Without a stable Internet connection, I can't fulfill my plans this summer. I can't contact my group mates about our project, I can't get my website done, I'm missing so many updates on my multiply and I can't start selling on line! I admit it! I'm dependent on my computer and on the Internet! I NEED MY DSL!

No comments: