Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Deceleration

The last laboratory report has been submitted and the presentation is finally over. Thanks to the coming Holy Week break, we'll be getting some well deserved rest. It's not over yet though. We still have to face our final exams after this. Yes, that's right. We still have to go back after Holy Week. I think it's the first time this has ever happened to me. The Lent Season really started early this year. Oh well... At least it gives us time to rest. But I shouldn't dedicate my entire break on video games and blogging. I must set aside time to review even if I don't want to. The finals on both my chemistry subjects seem brutal. With such long coverages, who knows what questions will pop out of the exam? Just thinking about it is enough to drive me up the wall. I just hope the exams are not going to be as ugly as I expect it to be.

No comments: