Monday, September 14, 2009

New Ready to Drink Coffee


A ready to drink coffee is a heaven-sent gift for people on the go, and lazy individuals like me. Finally, consumers can save time from preparing hot water and the instant coffee mixes. Aside from the obvious convenience, another advantage is that you are sure that the taste of the drink is always consistent. I've had many mornings ruined because I put either too much coffee powder or not enough sugar. Best of all, Coffee Twist can be served cold just the way I like it.

The product is available in three flavors: Classic, Hazelnut and Orange. The first is the original black coffee flavor. This is for those who want the strong and untainted coffee taste. Hazelnut is for those who want a sweeter variety and believe me, it's REALLY sweet. At first glance, the orange flavor is something new and strange but don't let traditional perceptions stop you from trying this variety. I was hesitant myself at first, but URC got the perfect balance of these two conflicting tastes. The fruity, citrus hint of orange neutralizes the bitterness of coffee. The flavor is perfect for those who want a milder alternative.
Come to think of it, there have been no locally made RTD coffee prior to the arrival of Coffee Twist. If ever there are any, they are too expensive because they are imported. So when you buy Coffee Twist, you don't only save money, you also support the local industry. I applaud the hard working people at URC (Universal Robina Corporation) for giving us an affordable and delicious alternative to coffee drinks.

No comments: