Sunday, September 13, 2009

For September, It's All About...

Whew! It feels good to be back blogging again. The last half of August was just crazy. I've been taking care of application forms, both for employment and for review classes. Also, I finally had the guts to ask the apparel store in our neighborhood if they accept resellers. I've decided that the companies I applied for are either taking too long to reply or have rejected my applications. Now it's time to take matters into my own hands. I'm prepared to take the risk of becoming an online merchant. At least I answer to nobody, I have my own schedule and most of my work can be done at home. yay! From my calculations, the earnings may not be so high, but I'll never know, right?

The past month wasn't all about submitting forms. I've been taking some household responsibilities by doing some chores, mainly the groceries. This chore ain't so bad. I've been going to the supermarket with my mom ever since I was little so I'm pretty familiar with standard product prices, discount deals and the methods on how to spot fresh meat and vegetables. The best part is that I get to buy the latest snacks and beverages out in the market. And that is what I plan to blog all this September (hopefully I'll be able to keep this commitment). It's about reviewing, criticizing and maybe even promoting the latest food products on the grocery shelves.

No comments: