Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's all over! :D

Yay! The final requirements for school have been submitted. The laboratory reports are all done and the semester is officially over for me! Now it's time for me to think about my "post-semester activities".

First up is of course cleaning up the mess I made during the semester. Time to keep the books, organize and forget about the past tests and throw the scraps of scratch paper. I'll be literally cleaning up the past.

Next on the list is getting addicted to PlayStation all over again. I just bought these new games for PS2 and I'm excited to try them all out. I'm just afraid that I might not have enough time to finish my other activities.

Finally , I need to decide what to do with my site and livejournal. Should I keep it or just get a multiply account and move there? Hmm... tough decision. I hope I'll be able to make a sound one soon.

No comments: