Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just a post

It's strange how the journal feels so dead when there are no posts regardless whether I really have an audience out there reading them. So I decided to grab this opportunity and post even just one entry on this 30-minute free time that I have.

So far I have been a slave of Philosophy thanks to the many required readings that we have. I guess it's self-explanatory why I don't post so much compared to last time. And it's even ironic since the book I'm devoting my time to is entitled, "Slavery and Freedom" by Nikolai Berdyaev. And it shows just how much I'm learning from it - NOTHING. Because if I really learned something about liberating myself, I should have stopped taking my subjects seriously a long time ago.
The workload feels like it's dying down. Probably because my philo finals is fast approaching (It's already next week!). The seminar I had for MACA is finally over (I'll probably schedule another one next semester on a better time slot). The only thing left for Phychem laboratory is the student project. After all of these, the only problem left is how to tackle the remaining tests for the Phychem Lecture.

Sometime I daydream about what I'm going to do for the upcoming semestral break aside from worrying about my report card. My friends say that I should get a multiply account so I can join them. The good thing I see about multiply is that it's great for sharing and posting multimedia files like picture images and music. The problem is, I don't have any picture images and music to share. I'm thinking of creating a personal website containing my journal, my cyber bazaar and everything else that I can think of. I can either link my livejournal to it or avail of the blog services of a host. Bravenet has a lot of useful web tools and the best part is that they're free. I want to try them all out.

Well my 30 minutes is up. Time to get back to work.

No comments: