Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dave Batista in Ateneo!

Last week, Thursday at around 2pm, a Nissan Urvan pulled over the Moro sports center drive way and then suddenly I saw all the people flock to the entrance. The next thing I knew, I was the only person left in the gym. It turns out, Batista paid an unannounced visit to the Moro Lorenzo Gym. He was there to have a pictorial for Solar Sports with the Talk n Text basketball team practicing on the upstairs court. Unfortunately he only stayed for around 15 minutes and when I met him in the hall way, he was already about to leave. I wasn't able to take any good photos of Batista because my camera was too slow and his bodyguards were in the way (with those muscles, I think the last thing he needs is a bodyguard :D ). This photo was taken by one of the staff and it's one of the only clear shots of the celebrity. It is posted on the front desk as proof that Batista was there... who's the aryan woman, you ask? Got no idea.

No comments: