Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What I've been working on recently

Since the semestral break last year, I was working on a novel inspired by ideas I learned from my Philosophy classes. I couldn't explain what kept my imagination running to produce a novel 15 chapters long. I think writing is a great form of release from all the depressing truths of reality. At least when it comes to writing, I'm able to create my own world, my own rules and decide on the fate of every single character I give life to. After all, story characters are at the mercy of their writer.

I finished the entire novel last February but I was only able to publish it online a few days ago due to the many school activities and the bad internet connection that caused major delays. For the lack of creativity, I named some of the characters and places in the story after my college friends. But not to worry. I only used their names and not their personalities. There is nothing personal about this novel ;) Got any comments? Saw some typographical errors? Feed-backs are most welcome.

Click HERE to access the novel

No comments: