Sunday, December 27, 2009

Liquid Cookies

It's funny to think that manufacturing companies sometimes turn solid snacks into liquid products to give them a new twist. Take this new flavored milk drink from Hershey's. This time, they experimented with the cookies 'n' creme flavor. I was excited to test out the drink because the variety was new and one-of-a-kind. And knowing Hershey's reputation for making excellent chocolate products, I had high expectations for its taste.

Sadly, I have to say that I was more disappointed on the product's over-all performance. The beverage had a stronger essence of cream than cookies. There was a very faint hint of chocolate and the aftertaste didn't last very long. The milk is so sweet that I felt like I was drinking liquid cake icing. But don't all my negative feedback turn you off. Maybe I'm not credible enough to be reviewing this product in the first place. I could simply be too old for this beverage. After all, the product is intended for the younger target market. Maybe if I'm ten years younger, I will go crazy and addicted over Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme.

No comments: